Friday, June 16, 2006

Beef Burritos

Ingredients:

1 1/2 - 2 lb-London Broil
1 Envelope Taco Seasoning Mix
1 Med White Onion, diced
1 Can Ortega Diced Green Chilies (not drained)
Flour tortillas
sour cream
diced tomatoes
shredded cheese

Put onion in bottom of crock pot, pour Chilies over onion. Rub taco seasoning over both sides of meat and place in crock pot. Cook on high about 5 hours or on low about 8 hours. Remove meat to cutting board, and shred using 2 forks. Return meat to pot and mix with onions, peppers and liquid. Serve in flour tortillas with guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes and cheese.

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

My kids would love these. Me, too, since I see they don't have beans in them. (I can't eat beans, alas.) I'm going to bookmark your site and check out your recipes as you post them. I use my crockpot about once a month but I'd like to try to use it more!